Back on Track Indiana - Stage 4.5: Extended through Sept. 25th
Extension of Back on Track 4.5 and Mask Mandate
Declaration of Emergency (Extension)
What Can Be Open Right Now?
- Personal services, Gyms, fitness centers, and other workout facilities can continue operations with restrictions.
- Restaurants dining room service may be open at 75% capacity while maintaining social distancing
- Bar Seating in restaurants may operate at 50% capacity while maintaining social distancing.
- Bars and nightclubs will open to 50% capacity while maintaining social distancing
- Retail stores will open at full capacity.
- Cultural, entertainment, and tourism sites (amusement parks/water parks will open at 50% capacity. Reservations are encouraged to limit number of customers at any one time)
- Movie theaters and bowling alleys will open at 50% capacity while maintaining social distancing.
- Public playgrounds, community tennis and basketball courts, soccer and baseball fields, and similar facilities may resume.
- Amusement parks and water parks may open at 50% capacity. A reservation system is recommended.
- Campgrounds may be open with social distancing limitations.
- Outdoor activities, including hiking, fishing, boating, birding, hunting, and bicycle riding are permitted.
What is Open in Stage 4.5?
- Festivals, fairs, and parades may open with restrictions. See Indiana Guidelines
Guidelines During Stage 4.5
- Outdoor visitation must resume July 4 at assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
- Indoor visitations at assisted living facilities and nursing homes MAY resume on July 4. Facilities not allowing indoor visits must have a plan for indoor visitation by Stage 5.
- Hospital Visitations encouraged with precautions.
- Social gatherings of 250 people may take place following the CDC social distancing guidelines
- Hoosiers 65 and over with high-risk health conditions should limit exposure in their communities.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that residents wear face coverings in public settings.
- There are no travel restrictions.