Halloween Hours (6pm-8pm)/S.O.M.A. Trunk or Treat (3pm-5pm)
Saturday, October 28thTrunk or Treat Poster - General Information
Trunk or Treat Participating Car Registration Form and Guidelines
- Downtown Trunk or Treat is a co-sponsored event by S.O.M.A. (Streets of Monticello Association), Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs, the Indiana Mail Street Initiative, I.U. Health and the City of Monticello. The Trunk or Treat Event will be held on:
- Saturday, October 28th from 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Entrance is located within the parking lot behind the Post Office and along Illinois St. between Broadway & Harrison St.
- Registration of participating cars now through Wednesday, October 25th
- Register early only 90 cars will be accepted this year
- Treats must be pre-wrapped and sealed (no homemade goodies this year)
- Be prepared to accommodate approximately 1000+ children.
- Registration Form and Guidelines
- Trick or Treat Hours from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Only homes with porch lights on
- Parental guidance encouraged.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.