November 16, 2020 - White County Health Department - Building Closure
November 18, 2020 - Indiana General COVID Requirements & White Co. Special Measures
White County Guidelines (High): The county has a point score of 3.0 or higher when percent positivity and new cases per 100,000 residents are combined. Very high positivity and community spread. When a county is in the red metric, these requirements remain in effect until the metric has returned to orange or lower for two weeks. Local officials may impose additional restrictions.
Actions may include:
- All general requirements are in effect. Hoosier businesses remain open.
- The Indiana Department of Health will convene local public health officials, local health care providers, elected officials, school leaders and other key stakeholders to discuss actions that will be taken. State agencies will provide further support upon request.
- Evaluate the source of positive tests, undertake targeted testing, quarantine and isolation.
- Social gatherings of any kind, indoors or outside, are limited to 25 people.
- Special, seasonal or commercial events are not advised to be held. A special, seasonal or commercial event for which more than 25 people are requested to be in attendance must submit a plan to the local health department at least seven days in advance of the event and receive approval before proceeding. This requirement is effective Nov. 22. Event guidance may be found in Executive Order 20-48
- Vulnerable populations should remain isolated. Social and holiday gathering participation is not advised
- All business capacity must adhere to strict social distancing guidelines; curbside pickup is preferred
- Local officials may consider limiting hours for the operation of bars, nightclubs and restaurants
- Attendance at winter indoor K-12 extracurricular and co-curricular activities, including IHSAA sports, is limited to participants, support personnel and parents/guardians. All non-competing and non-performing participants, support personnel and attendees are required to wear face coverings at all times
- IHSAA football games on Friday, Nov. 20, may continue with attendance limited to participants, support personnel and parents/guardians. The IHSAA will work with the Marion County health department on a limited spectator plan for state championship games
- Community recreational sports leagues and tournaments may continue with participants, required personnel, and parents/guardians only
- Senior center activities are suspended
- Hospitals, long-term care and other congregate settings may impose visitation limits
- Reduce the number of people in common areas and break rooms at one time