The Holiday Tour will begin at the Monticello Fire Department at 911 West South Street. This year's theme is 'A Country Christmas' and will feature a live nativity scene at one of the six stops on the tour.
The tour showcases the following homes:
- Mark and Kathy Kelly's Home - Live Nativity Scene featuring the Monticello Christian Church Players and the Kelly's horses, zonkey, donkey, sheep, alpaca, and camel.
- Connie Pampel's 1918 Farmhouse (The Sanctuary)
- George and Libby Green's 1870 Home
- Dave and Nancy Jordan's Brandywine Inn & Suites
- Trent and Autumn Whitaker's Rustic Home
- Bob and Laurie Webster's Lake Freeman Home