Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade Info & Rules Flyer
Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade Entry Form
The Rotary Club of Monticello & the Streets of Monticello Association announces the Annual Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade. The Parade will be held on Saturday, December 2nd at 6:00PM. Join us for the fun and excitement of the Monticello Lighted Christmas Parade!
Also, plan on making your business, church, club or organization a part of the parade. (
Click for Entry Form
The parade route will begin at Ohio Street and Third Street. It will proceed east on Ohio Street to Main Street and continue north. The parade will end at Foster Street.
- Registration/Drop-Off will begin at 4:00PM at the Meadowlawn Elementary School parking lot, at the South Street Entrance. *Ohio Street will be closed.
- Entries must be in-line for the parade by 5:30PM
- Each entry will receive an “Entry #” to be displayed on the front, left side of your leading vehicle.
- Numbers will be collected when entries pass by the Judges Review Stand
- Judging will take place during the parade.
- Prizes will be given to the top 7-entries:
- 1st Prize
- 2nd Prize
- 3rd Prize
- Spectacular Sparkles
- Most Creative
- Judges Pick
- Mayor’s Choice Award
- Deadline to submit your entry is Wednesday, November 29, 2023.
- For safety reasons, NO THROWING of candy or other objects from moving vehicles will be allowed.
- ALL candy or objects must be HANDED to spectators from a walking volunteer.
- Santa Claus will have a place of honor at the end of the parade. NO other persons dressed as Santa or Santa figurines will be allowed.
- ALL vehicles MUST be decorated and display lights. *Headlights should be turned off.
- ALL walkers NEED to have battery-powered lights on them and stay with their floats.
- ALL animals/livestock entries MUST provide their own clean-up crew AND be on a leash
- Participants are responsible for cleaning-up any litter in the school parking lot.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Absolutely no unloading on any street. Unloading must take place in either the parking lot between the High School and the Roosevelt Middle School OR the Meadowlawn Elementary School parking lot.